IMPORTANT NOTE: 4-20mA scaling function is not currently operational. If you require 4-20mA input please call us for more information.
The HOBO MX1104 multi-channel data logger measures and transmits temperature, relative humidity, and light intensity data wirelessly. It also includes an external analog input to attach a variety of additional sensors.
This self-contained wireless data logger lets you use your mobile device and Onset’s free HOBOmobile® app for iOS to access data, at any time, over a 100-foot range via Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology. You can configure the logger, read out data, view data in graphs, check the operational status of loggers, configure alarm notifications, and share data files – all with no dedicated equipment beyond a mobile device. And if used with the new MX Gateway, you can remotely access your data in Onset’s cloud-based HOBOlink® software.
- BLE communications for wireless data offload
- 16-bit resolution for highly accurate measurements
- Stores 1.9 million measurements for longer deployments between offloads
- New Self-Describing sensors with automatic configuration for fast deployment
- Compatible with existing sensors for a wide range of indoor monitoring
- Audible and visual LCD-screen alarms notify you if sensor becomes unplugged or a reading exceeds set thresholds
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in an indoor environment.
What measurements does this data logger support?
The MX1104 data logger supports the following measurements: 4-20mA, AC Current, AC Voltage, Air Velocity, Carbon Dioxide, Compressed Air Flow, DC Current, DC Voltage, Dew Point, Differential Pressure, Gauge Pressure, Kilowatts (kW), Light Intensity, Relative Humidity and Temperature
The HOBO MX1104 data logger requires the HOBOmobile App for iOS and a compatible mobile device. The system requirements for the HOBOmobile app can be found at the bottom of the HOBOmobile software page.
The NEW HOBO MX Multi-Channel data loggers use Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) technology to transmit indoor monitoring data to mobile devices using Onset's free HOBOmobile app. The HOBO Analog/Temperature/Relative Humidity(RH)/Light data logger and the HOBO 4-Channel Analog data logger support new Self-Describing (SD) sensors, which automatically communicate configuration information to the loggers, making deployment fast and easy.
- Convenient wireless setup and easy data offload via BLE
- Highly-accurate measurements and large memory
- Fast deployment using optional SD sensors with automatic configuration
- Wide range of measurements from compatibility with existing sensors
- Option to add the MX Gateway for near real-time, remote access to data in cloud-based HOBOlink software
Simple Setup, Fast Deployment with New Self-Describing Sensors
New Self-Describing (SD) sensors automatically communicate configuration information to HOBO MX Multi-Channel data loggers. Sensor parameters stored inside the SD sensor eliminate the need for programming or extensive setup, supporting fast deployment. Integrated strain relief and a locking jack ensure that the sensor is secured to your data logger, for convenient plug-and-play operation.