The HOBO MX2202 water temperature/light level logger leverages the power of Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) to deliver accurate temperature and relative light-level measurements straight to your iOS or Android mobile device. Designed for durability, this compact waterproof logger is ideal for measuring temperature in streams, lakes, oceans, and soil environments. Data collection in the field has never been easier!
- Convenient wireless setup and download via Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- Large memory stores 98,000 measurements
- Waterproof to 30 meters (100 feet)
- User-replaceable battery
- Mounting tabs for fast, easy deployment
- LED alarm notifies you when temperature exceeds set threshold
- Works with Onset’s free HOBOmobile app
- ±0.5°C (±0.9°F) accuracy
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in indoor, outdoor and underwater environments.
What measurements does this data logger support?
The MX2202 data logger supports the following measurements: Light Intensity, Temperature and Water Temp
The HOBO MX2204 data logger requires the HOBOmobile App and a compatible mobile device. The system requirements for the HOBOmobile app can be found at the bottom of our HOBOmobile software page.