The HOBO MX2202 waterproof temperature/light level logger leverages the power of Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) to deliver accurate temperature and light-level measurements straight to your mobile device with Onset's free HOBOconnect app. Designed for durability, this compact waterproof logger is ideal for measuring temperature in streams, lakes, oceans, and soil environments. Data collection in the field has never been easier!
Add the MX Gateway for remote access to your data in Onset's cloud-based HOBOlink software (indoor deployments).
Mounting Requirements: It is very important that the logger housing does not get distorted when mounted. When mounting these loggers to any non-flat surface, such as rebar or posts, we recommend using the Mounting Boot (BOOT-MX2201-2201). This boot is also useful for mounting loggers so they can be easily removed for service.
You can download the HOBOconnect app here:
- New light sensor offering more accurate light intensity readings for light in the visible light spectrum
- Convenient wireless setup and download via Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE)
- Large memory stores 96,000 measurements
- Waterproof to 30 meters (100 feet)
- User-replaceable battery
- Mounting tabs for fast, easy deployment
- LED alarm notifies you when temperature exceeds set threshold
- Works with Onset’s free HOBOconnect app
- ±0.5°C (±0.9°F) temperature accuracy and ±10% light accuracy typical for direct sunlight
In what environment does this operate?
This operates in indoor, outdoor and water environments.
What measurements does this support?
The supports the following measurements: Light Intensity, Soil Temperature, Temperature and Water Temperature