This high-accuracy conductivity data logger is a cost-effective way to collect water quality data. The HOBO U24 measures and records both conductivity and temperatures in streams, lakes, and other freshwater sources. This logger is recommended for monitoring aquifers for saltwater intrusion and road and agricultural runoff. This product's open access to its sensor simplifies cleaning and maintenance. The HOBO U24's non-contact sensor minimizes measurement errors related to drift. In addition, the logger features software-based drift compensation.
- Non-contact sensor provides long life and less measurement drift
- Provides easy access to sensor for cleaning and shedding air bubbles
- HOBOware Pro software enables start/end-point calibration to compensate for any fouling and provides easy conversion to specific conductance and salinity
- USB optical interface provides high-speed, reliable data offload in wet environments
- Compatible with the HOBO Waterproof Shuttle for easy and reliable data retrieval and transport
The HOBO U24 Conductivity data logger features a non-contact sensor with a Titanium Pentoxide coating. This coating prevents the sensor from coming in contact with the water, which in turn prevents tarnishing or corrosion associated with traditional electrode sensors. This sensor coating is also inert, enabling fouling to be easily wiped off the sensor.
The U24-001 data logger supports the following measurements: Conductivity/Salinity and Temperature
The U24-001 Data Logger is for use in Outdoor and Underwater environments
This logger requires either a U-DTW-1 Waterproof Shuttle or the Base-U-4 Optic USB Base Station for configuration and data offload. Please see compatible items below.