Special on now, 9 meter system, save $940, Click Here
The new cellular, web-enabled HOBO® MicroRX station is partnered with Onset’s own water level sensor to deliver water level and flow monitoring data to cloud-based HOBOlink® software. Spend more time focusing on results, and less time on configuration and data access.
- Eliminate complicated manual calculations with pre-programmed water flow formulas
- Act quickly in response to alarms triggered at time of measurement for water flow and accumulated rainfall
- Reduce maintenance visits with the non-vented water level sensor
- Deploy in harsh conditions with the tough, compact station
- Monitor multiple environmental parameters with the flexibility of Onset’s suite of smart sensors
The HOBO MicroRX Water Level Station is a cellular, web-enabled water level monitoring solution for stormwater, floodwater, irrigation, hydrologic, and environmental applications. Pre-programmed water flow formulas for select weirs, flumes, and a stage discharge table result in an easy and intuitive configuration.
New water flow and accumulated rainfall calculations, which are performed directly on the station at time of measurement, trigger immediate notifications of critical water level conditions.
The compact and durable station, together with the non-vented water level sensor, enables harsh condition deployments and reliable monitoring. The optional integrated solar panel or battery power, with a wide range of plug-and-play smart sensors, supports flexible environmental monitoring.
- Station-side alarms for water flow and accumulated rainfall triggered at time of measurement
- Non-vented ceramic water level sensor with a choice of four ranges
- Interchangeable, Kevlar-reinforced water level sensor cables
- Integrated barometric pressure sensor
- Compact IP66/NEMA 4X enclosure
- Built-in LCD confirms proper setup and operation
- Two power options:
- Integrated 1.7 W solar panel with rechargeable battery pack
- 5 W and 15 W external solar panels can be added (RX2104 only)
- User-replaceable AA lithium batteries
- Inputs for five plug-and-play smart sensors
- Up to 10-minute connections rates via 4G cellular data plans
- Cloud-based monitoring and data access through HOBOlink
Reliable Water Level Monitoring
With a tough, compact station and a reliable water level sensor, you can monitor water level in the harshest conditions.
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in an underwater environment.
What measurements does this data logger support?
The RX2100-WL data logger supports the following measurements: Absolute Pressure, Barometric Pressure, Evapotranspiration, Leaf Wetness, Light Intensity, PAR, Pulse Input, Rainfall, Relative Humidity, Soil Moisture, Temperature, Water Level and Wind
Whats in the Box?
- HOBO RX2100 MicroRX Station
- Grease packet
- Cable ties
- Screws and washers
- Six AA lithium batteries (RX2103 battery-powered station)
- Battery pack (RX2104 solar-powered station)
Multi-Environment Water Level Monitoring
Supports requirements for federal and state industrial permits, on-site inspections, and wetlands monitoring.
Provides an alert system for potential flooding situations from storm events and high water levels.
Delivers accurate water usage data for conservation, water use records, and water rights issues.
Monitors surface water systems and aquifers to support water quality and environmental studies.