The HOBO RX3000 Advanced Weather Station Kits use high-quality components and provide instant access to site-specific data for air temperature, relative humidity, wind speed/direction and much more, anywhere, anytime on your desktop or mobile device.
The RX3000 accepts up to 10 plug-and-play Smart Sensors. Just plug in your sensor and it’s automatically recognised by the station – no programming, wiring, or calibration necessary in this simple setup.
The HOBO RX3000 station can incorporate a 4G SIM for 12 months fitted and ready to go, for good coverage and future-proofing.
HOBOlink Software provides remote access to data from any web browser, offering 24/7 access to your data and the ability to verify your system status, set up and manage alarm notifications, and schedule automated delivery of data, plus a whole lot more.
- Provides basic components needed for any weather monitoring application
- A choice station to suit your needs
- Cloud-based data access
- Plug-and-play operation
- Rugged double-weatherproof enclosure
- Provides alarm notification via text, email
Recommended Advanced Kit Includes:
- HOBO RX3000 cellular data logger with 10 inputs - RX3004-00-1
- 1 x SIM Plan for 12 Months on the Telstra network with a 4G Cat M1 Sim*
- HOBOlink 12month Subscription to manage your system remotely*
- 5W Solar Panel - SOLAR-5W
- Temperature/RH Smart Sensor with 2-meter cable - S-THB-M002
- Wind Speed and Direction Smart Sensor kit - S-WSET-B
- Rainfall Smart Sensor 0.2mm with 2 meter lead - S-RGB-M002
- Full Crossarm for Wind Speed/Direction sensors - M-CAA
- Solar Radiation Shield for Temperature & RH sensor - RS3-B
- Barometric Pressure Smart Sensor - S-BPB-CM50
- Solar Radiation Smart Sensor - S-LIB-M003
- Light Sensor Bracket - M-LBB
*Please note: Ongoing yearly fees will be required after the initial 12 months for the Sim Plan as well as, access to the HOBOlink cloud-base software to manage your site.