The Wtrans wireless technology makes temperature data transmission possible in completely new application areas!
The revolutionary JUMO Wtrans system includes an RF temperature probe assembly, for mobile or stationary measurement at movable and fixed locations, as well as a matching multifunction receiver. We've built a transmitter into the handle and protected it with a waterproof housing. Transmission frequencies used are largely insensitive to external sources of interference and permit transmission even in tough industrial environments.
|Wtrans - Wireless Temperature Receiver Unit
- 4 x outputs 4 to 20 mA or 0 to 10V (galvanic isolation - 50V)
- Optional 2 x relay outputs AC 230V/5A potential-free
- DIN rail housing, IP20 protection
- RS485 with Modbus protocol
- 915 MHz
|Wtrans - Wireless Temperature Probe
- 1 x Pt1000 (3-wire circuit)
- Class A Element
- OneTemp can custom make sensors to your requirements
- Std sensors 100 or 200mm long, 4, 4.5, or 6mm diameter
- 915 MHz
- 2 models: -30 to +260°C or -200 to+600°C
- Sensor Handle: -30 to +85 STD or -25 to+125°C High Temp Version