The condensation sensor WCS 24 is an electronic sensor which is intended to detect condensation or incipient condensation on chilled ceilings.
Direct Fixing type WCS 24S is supplied cable-ties for installation directly on the pipe.
Note: This model is stocked and purchased above
Remote sensor type WCS 24C with cable and detached sensor head is also supplied with cable-ties for fixing the detached sensor head on the pipe.
Note: Special, made to order, please call for pricing and availability.
- Prevents “indoor rain“ condensation
- Enables optimal efficiency for chilled beam applications
- Early detection of condensation danger
- Switching output
- High accuracy and long term stability
- Compact design
- Fast response time
- Easy mounting and connecting
- LED status indication
- Chilled ceilings
- Heating-, ventilation- and air conditioning systems
- Switching and electronics cabinets
- In swimming pools or on shop windows around the glazing fogging with optimized use of energy or to keep free of ice
- In water treatment plants or industrial plants to "sweating" of cold pipeline networks to detect
- In hangars and storage rooms to prevent condensation on cold outside walls or steel doors and to protect the masonry
- In control cabinets or machines in order to detect condensation on sensitive electronic components