Affordable and Convenient
No internet access, cables, or PC required!
Onset’s award-winning HOBO MX1102 CO2 logger makes it more convenient than ever to measure and record CO2 in buildings and other non-condensing environments.
The MX1102 measures CO2 from 0-5,000 parts per million (ppm), and our free HOBOconnect app lets you access data right from your mobile phone, tablet, or Windows computer within a 100-foot range. The MX1102 also features a USB port so it can be used with a computer running HOBOware Pro graphing & analysis software.
- Wireless communication via Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) Technology
- Six month battery life at 5-minute CO2 logging rate
- Easy to deploy and offload using free HOBOmobile App
- LCD displays current readings and logger status
- Visual and audible high & low alarm thresholds
- Self-calibrating NDIR CO2 sensor technology ensures optimal accuracy and lower maintenance costs
- Patented connectivity technology
CO2 monitoring where it counts
Tracking CO2 is a critical aspect of measuring indoor air quality and ensuring a healthy environment. Whether you need to monitor an office space, school, hospital or greenhouse, the HOBO MX1102 makes the process fast, easy and cost-effective.
Onset's CO2 data logger was featured in a CNN article relating to a gym ventilation redesign with CO2 loggers to help prevent the spread of COVID. Read more on this article and CO2 Monitoring here >>
or learn more about Air Quality in this use case>>
In what environment does this data logger operate?
This data logger operates in an indoor environment.
What measurements does this data logger support?
The MX1102A data logger supports the following measurements: Carbon Dioxide, Relative Humidity and Temperature
The data logger requires either the HOBOconnect App and a compatible mobile device or Onset's HOBOconnect software. The system requirements for the HOBOmobile app can be found at the bottom of our HOBOconnect software page.
Whats in the box
- HOBO MX1102 CO2 Data Logger
- Four AA 1.5 V alkaline batteries