The JUMO eTRON T is a digital electronic thermostat (format 90mm x 22.5mm) for easy temperature control tasks (heating or cooling). The actual value is displayed on a 3-digit LCD display.
Either RTD temperature probes, thermocouples, current or voltage standard signals can be connected on the measuring input, depending on the hardware version. The switching status of the 10A change-over relay is indicated with an LED.
It is operated via 3 keys on the front. A freely configurable operator level allows for the quick access to important parameters. Electrical connection is carried out via screw terminals.
A setup program and a PC interface are available as accessories for easy configuration and parameterization on the PC.
- Design width 22.5mm
- Installation on a top hat rail 35mm
- 3-digit LCD display with special characters for °C and °F
- Measuring input for RTD temperature probes, thermocouples, current or voltage standard signals
- 10A relay (change-over contact)
- Customer-specific linearization via table function
- Heating, cooling mode or limit value monitoring
- Adjustable hysteresis
- Configuration with setup program
- Pipe heating
- Easy control of temperatures and other process variables.