- -Voltage 10mVdc to 150Vdc and Bipolar. (LPI-D-P is Field Programmable.)
- Minimum Input Resistance = 200k
- Maximum Over-range = 170Vdc Continuous.
- -Current 200Adc to 100mAdc and Bipolar. (LPI-D-P is Field Programmable.)
- Input Resistance = 25
- Maximum Overange = 120mAdc Continuous.
- -Damping 3 Second Selectable with H1. (LPI-D-P Only)
- -mA 2 wire 4~20mA. (Loop Powered.)
- -mV Test 40~200mV ±1% @ 4~20mA. Other Test Voltages Available. e.g. 1~5V.
- Note. mV Test Increases Power Supply & Decreases Load Resistance.
Power Supply 8~33Vdc.
Supply Voltage Sensitivity <±0.005%/V FSO.
Output Load Resistance 800 @ 24Vdc. (50/V Above 8Vdc.)
Maximum Output Current Limited to <28mA.
Accurate to <±0.1% FSO Typical.
Linearity & Repeatability <±0.1% FSO Typical.
Ambient Drift <±0.02%/C FSO Typical.
Noise Immunity 125dB CMRR Average. (2.0kVac RMS Limit.)
EMC Compliances Emissions EN 55022-A. Immunity EN 50082-1, <1% Effect FSO Typical.
Isolation Test Voltages 2000Vac/dc Input to Output for 1min.
Response Time 200msec Typical. (10 to 90% 50msec Typical.)
Operating Temperature 0~70C.
Storage Temperature -20~80C.
Operating Humidity 5~85%RH Max. Non-Condensing.
Dimensions and Construction L=79, W=22.5, H=85mm. Polyamide Thermoplastic Rail Mount Enclosure.