For measuring relative air humidity and temperature
- Measurement in the entire range between 0 ... 100%rF
- Temperature resistant from -70°C to +180°C (depending on the type of probe)
- Pressure resistant up to 100 bar (depending on the type of probe)
- Sturdy metal case, protection class IP 65
- Outstanding precision and stability
- Graphic trend display and measured value history for the previous year
- Traceability to NIST
- As an option also available with calculation and display of dew point/frost point temperature, absolute humidity, mixing ratio, wet bulb temperature, enthalpy, volume concentration, water saturated vapor pressure and differential temperature
- For measurements in complex industrial applications
- For measurements under rough application conditions
The first choice for measurements in complex industrial applications.
Six device types are available and allow for a high flexibility.
Type 907023/331: for wall mounting
Type 907023/333: with probe line for general applications up to 120°C
Type 907023/334: for process pressures up to 100 bar as well as for vacuum applications
Type 907023/335: for high process temperatures up to +180°C
Type 907023/337: for complex processes in the high-humidity range
Type 907023/338: for overpressure pipe systems up to 40 bar
The device series is based on 30 years of experience in the industrial humidity measurement sector. The capacitive humidity probe measures precisely and reliably, it is resistant to normal soiling and a large number of chemicals.
Graphical trend and sequence display
The measured value transducers are optionally available with a large numerical / graphical display, permitting comfortable monitoring of the process sequence and tracing back over up to one year.
Up to max. 120 measured values are saved per channel. The data memory can be extended by a data logger module. For menu guidance a selection of 9 languages are programmed.
Data acquisition and transmission to the PC
The recorded measured data can be displayed on the optionally available display or transmitted to a PC via the ports. A Windows® program available as an accessory allows the straight-forward display of the measured values.
Easy to integrate
The measured value transducers can be integrated without problems due to the extensive assembly accessories as well as the most varied connection possibilities to direct current and AC voltage mains.
The device series can be equipped with up to three analog outputs. The analog outputs can be assigned with all measured as well as all calculated variables. The outputs can also be freely selected and scaled. An electrical separation between input terminal voltage and analog outputs is also possible. A RS232 or RS485 interface is optionally provided for digital communication. The device series can also be equipped with up to two freely programmable relay outputs.
The devices of the 907023/33x series are always factory-calibrated on six humidity states. This ensures the high measuring accuracy of these devices. A respective factory certificate specifying the measured values is available on request.