The HOBO MicroRX Weather Station Kits provides instant access to site-specific data for air temperature, relative humidity, wind speed/direction and much more, anywhere, anytime on your desktop or mobile device.
The MicroRX accepts up to 5 Smart Sensors and has the option to add even more sensors with our Smart Sensor Consolidator Box. Just plug in your sensor and it’s automatically recognised – no programming, wiring, or calibration necessary.
The weather station kits come fitted with a Telstra (Aust) or Spark (NZ) SIM for 12 months, fitted and ready to go, we'll send you a reminder in 12 months time for the next 12 months payment. HOBOlink is the cloud based software accessible via most web browsers offering 24/7 access to your data and the ability to verify your system status, set up and manage alarm notifications, and schedule automated delivery of data, plus a whole lot more. See HOBOlink
- Provides basic components needed for any weather monitoring application
- A choice of 2 stations to suit your needs
- Cloud-based data access
- Plug-and-play operation
- Rugged double-weatherproof enclosure
- Provides alarm notification via text, email
What's in the box
- Station - HOBO MicroRX 2102 cellular data logger with 5 inputs and built-in Solar Panel - MicroRX
- Web and SIM Plan - 12 Month OneTemp SIM Plan
- Temperature and Humidity - Smart Sensor with 2-meter cable - S-THB-M002 plus Solar Radiation Shield for Temperature & RH sensor - RS3-B
- Wind Speed and Direction - Smart Sensor with 3-Meter Cable - S-WCF-M003
- Rain Gauge - Smart Sensor 0.2mm with 2-Meter Lead - S-RGF-M002*
Optional Sensors and Equipment
*Note: The Rain gauge in some of the scene pictures show our alloy advanced rain gauge, the one supplied in this kit is the black cone-shaped as above.
- Text/email alerts if conditions reach user-set thresholds
- Measurements: soil moisture, temp/RH, light (PAR & solar radiation), wind speed & direction, leaf wetness, barometric pressure, water level, calculated evapotranspiration