CALsys C-4004 is fully characterized for all major sensors (thermocouples such as B, C, D, E, J, K, N, R, S, T and RTD's like PT-100, PT-50, PT-10, PT-200, PT-500, and PT-1000). The instrument can be used in industries where high accuracy temperature measurement is essential. Two-channel input provides A, B & A-B measurement on the LCD display. The device is providing exceptionally stable cold junction compensation.
CalsysC-4004 comes with front panel keys for easy operations like Unit selection, Resolution and Data logging. There are four input ports, two for thermocouple and two for RTD. In order to measure temperature suitable probe should be connected to TC & RTD input. The temperature measured by the device will be displayed in bigger fonts and the actual resistance (ohms) in case of RTD and voltage (mV) in case of Thermocouple will be displayed in smaller fonts. All channel details and configuration will be displayed on the LCD display.
- High stability
- High accuracy of RTD measurement 0.01°C
- High accuracy of T/C measurement 0.1°C
- High Resolution
- Measuring inputs
- 10 Thermocouples B, C, D, E, R, S, T, N, J, K
- 6 RTD's PT-100, PT-10, PT-50, PT-500, PT-200, PT- 1000
- Thermocouple reference junction external, internal and off
- Units °C/ °F
- Data Logging up to 4000 values
- Suitable for 2/3/4 wire RTD