Note: The 2100 Series has now been superseeded by the 2400 Series. Click Here
2100 is still availabe however not stocked in Australia.
This station has all the friendly features of a monitoring station. The 16 Universal Analogue Inputs are software programmable using the user friendly MicroScan software. Each input can be configured for any of the following inputs: Thermocouple, RTD Pt100, Pt1000, mA, MV & V. The wide choice of spans ensures high accuracy. The analogue inputs on the 2100-A16 can be expanded up to 76 using the 2100-M Input Multiplexers.
- RS232, RS422, RS485
- Modbus RTU
- Modbus TCP
- Ethernet Adapter option - 2100-A16-NET
- 16 Universal Analogue Inputs
- Each Input Individually Selected & Scaled
- 16 Bit Resolution
- Differential Input for T/C, mV, V & mA
- T/C: B, E, K, J, N, R, S, T, with CJC
- RTD: 0~225°C to -200~850°C
- mV: 0~25mV to ±500mV
- V: 0~1V to ±15V
- mA: 0~1mA to ±100mA
- 2 Analogue Outputs
- 4 Digital, Isolated, Optocoupler Inputs
- 2 Digital, Isolated, Relay Outputs
- RS422/RS485 Up to 1200m
- RS232 Cost Effective Radio Installation
- RS232 Cost Effective PC or PLC AI Expansion
- Clock/Reset Drive up to 4 2100-M's
- Selectable Baud Rate
- Average comms message, RS232, RS422, RS485, Ethernet = 100msec
- 4 messages required to read all inputs
- Internal memory refresh rate for all channels = 4 secs
- Digital Inputs
- State or Count
- Speeds to 50Hz
- Interface for 2100-R2 (16 Relays)
- Easy Programming Via MicroScan Maps
- Programmable Station Number
- Programmable Relay States - NO or NC
- Comms Failure Time-out Using Relay 2
- Comms TXE and TX Delay Programming
- Programming Information Retained on Power Down
- Universal AC/DC Power Supply
- Easy to Install
- Compact DIN Rail Mount Enclosure
||Standard Unit: Analogue Inputs Pt100, 0~100C; Analogue Outputs, 4~20mA; RS485 Comms; 85~264Vac/dc Power Supply.
Note 1: The RS232 Comms. version comes complete with a RS232 kit, required for connecting the
2100-A16 to a PC, etc. The kit contains: 1 x 5m RS232 cable; (2, 10 & 15m available.) 1 x 9pin D type (25pin D type available).
Note 2: The 2100-A16 is factory set to RS232 or RS422/485. The 2100-A16-X is field selectable for RS422 or RS485, and H or M power supply.
Note 3: The MicroScan, PLC Message and Modbus RTU Comms Protocols come standard on all units.
Note 4: Power supply 'H' is field selectable for 'M'; and 'M' for 'H'. Power supply 'L' must be ordered separately.