Arc - Radiometric Thermal Imaging Camera - A Smarter Image
Arc is a range of General Purpose Thermal Imaging Cameras which are rugged enough to withstand Heavy Industrial Applications, while compact enough for use in R&D and Automation.
All Arc cameras feature a rugged and IP65/NEMA 4X sealed, all metal design with a wide range of configurable options. Arc Camera options include two temperature ranges, four lenses, two frame rates and three software variants to meet exact user requirements.
- High resolution radiometric thermal imager Detailed thermal images with unsurpassed temperature accuracy
- 4 Lens options View any target, at any distance with outstanding clarity
- Wide ambient temperature operating range Install just about anywhere!
- Viewer Software as Standard User-friendly monitoring software enables visualisation of thermal data
- Choice of ATEX and Class/Division enclosures Suitable for hazardous area applications
- IP65/NEMA 4X Sealing as Standard Maintain performance in any environment
- Direct connection to a range of I/O Modules through standard industrial ethernet Simple, stand-alone operation
- Remote, motorised focus Qucker installation, safe & convenient operation
- Viewer Image view & basic temperature information
- Viewer+ As above plus configuration smart features for stand-alone operation
- LIPS Image recording, profiles, areas of interest, alarms, saving and image storage
- 4 areas with min, max, mean and noise filter
- Individual emissivities
- 4 Alarms (high/low) per area
Configured with Viewer+ Software
- Process Control
- Machine Vision
- Coal Pile Hot Spot Detection
- Critical Vessel Refractory Monitoring
- Flare Stack Monitoring