Everything you need to start monitoring room Temperature and Humidity remotely via cellular or Ethernet connectivity.
This kit gives you a simple solution to monitor your assets 24/7 with no complicated wiring or setup. With 2 to 6 battery powered wireless temperature sensors, a Gateway receiver to send the data to the cloud and your own web based software site.
The system is supplied fully configured and ready to go, just place the sensors in your area to be monitored and plug in the Gateway. (Ethernet DHCP plug and play, or configured for advanced networks by your IT)
The iMonnit web based software allows you to configure the sensors, set notifications, Monitor the sensor system temperatures and humidity, send SMS alerts should something not be right and gives you a historical graphing system for viewing your data. See the software
Adding more sensors is extremely simple and can be done at any time. These include not only temperature and Humidity but a large selections for almost everything you wish to monitor. See our sensors HERE
Contents of the ALTA Indoor Monitoring Kit:
- 1 - ALTA Wireless Gateway, 4G or Ethernet (the 4G version includes 12 months Telstra mobile data)
- 2 to 6 - ALTA Wireless Temperature/Humidity Sensors (AA)
- iMonnit Premiere Software for 12 months annual subscription
- 1 pack of 100 credits, (50 SMS messages)
- Fully configured and ready to go, just place the sensors in your rooms and plug in the Gateway.
- Free delivery to anywhere in Australia
More information on each item can be found by following these links
- iMonnit Portal Plan included in this system is for 12 months from day of purchase and up to a maximum of 6 sensors. At the end of the plan you can switch to iMonnit basic which is a free plan or continue with premium for a small 12 monthly fee.
- SMS credits are sold in a pack of 100 credits, each SMS in Australia and NZ is at a cost of 2 credits, (50 SMS's per pack). The system can be set to notify you when credits reach a desired low level and purchasing another pack can be done through OneTemp.
- The 4G Gateway is supplied with a SIM card fitted and activated on the Telstra Mobile network (Aust) and Spark (NZ) for 12 months. A reminder will be sent to you on the iMonnit account administrators email address at 11 months for renewing this plan for a further 12 months.