The battery-powered Wireless Sensor allows additional expandability with any ezeio Controller. Operating on standard AA batteries that can last up to 2 years, it has built in sensors for temperature, Relative Humidity andbattery voltage, plus 3 external thermistor connections – a total of 6 data points in a small, easy to mount device.
Ideal for monitoring free-standing refrigeration units and any application where it isn’t practical to wire sensors directly to the ezeio controller.
The integrated Temp/RH sensor can also be used to calculate dew point for anti-sweat heat control or air enthalpy for HVAC economizers.
- Wireless connection to the ezeio controller
- Up to 100m range
- Built in temperature and relative humidity sensor
- Connection for up to 3 thermistor probes
- Runs on standard AA batteries for up to 2 years
- Battery voltage monitor
- Easy to mount, connect and configure
- Up to 9 expanders per ezeio Controller
- External radio link status LED
Each unit is supplied with internal Temp/RH sensor and 1 x 5 meter thermistor temperature sensor, extras available.
2 x AA Batteries (not included)