A Flow sensor with integrated flow straightener / no inlet sections necessary
The newly developed VA 521 combines modern digital interfaces for connection to an energy monitoring system with a small, compact design. The VA 521 is ideally used when air compressors are to be integrated into an energy monitoring network.
The high-contrast, integrated display also displays the current values rotated by 180° if desired (very useful for overhead installation). Depending on the configuration, two of the following values can be displayed:
- Current consumption in m³/h, l / min, ...
- Total consumption (meter reading) in m³, l, kg
- Temperature measurement
The advantages at a glance:
- Screw thread for easy installation in existing piping through integrated measuring block (suitable for 1/2“, 3/4 ̋, 1“, 1 1⁄4 ̋, 1 1⁄2“ or 2" lines)
- Compact, small design - for use in machines, behind maintenance unit at the end user
- All interfaces are programmable via the display
- Modbus RTU output
- 4...20mA analog output for actual flow
- Pulse output total flow (counter reading), galvanically isolated. Optionally M-Bus, Ethernet-Interface, or PoE