The devices of the ATH series are available as temperature controllers (TR), temperature limiters (TB), temperature monitors (TW), safety temperature monitors (STW), and safety temperature limiters (STB). In the event of a malfunction the STB sets the system being monitored to a safe operating status.
Thermostats control and monitor thermal processes. Instruments of the ATH series are available as temperature controllers TR, temperature monitors TW, safety temperature monitors STW (STB), and safety temperature limiters STB. When malfunctions occur, the STB places the system being monitored in a safe operating status.
Surface-mounted thermostats operate according to the fluid expansion principle – a microswitch is used as an electrical switching element.
- Sturdy case (protection type IP 54))
- Self-monitoring (STB/STW (STB)) in the event of a pressure drop
- Safety cut-out (STB/STW (STB))
- Tested according to DIN EN 14597
- Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU