The Shaw Moisture Meters Model SDT is a compact, 2 wire, 4-20 mA dewpoint transmitter designed to meet the stringent demands of industrial applications. The unit is fully self contained within a robust housing providing weatherproof protection to IP66 / NEMA4.
Utilising the Ultra High Capacitance Shaw Moisture Sensor, various dewpoint ranges are available covering an overall range from -100ºC to +20ºC Dewpoint. The 4-20 mA output is configurable in °C Dewpoint, °F Dewpoint, ppm(v), g/m3 and lbs/MMSCF.
Incorporating advanced electronics, the Model SDT can derive its power from 7-28V dc non-isolated power source and is configured to output a linear, isolated, 4-20 mA signal for distances up to 1000 meters.
Weighing in at only 175g, the Model SDT is light enough to be supported by its’ connection direct into the pipeline or can be placed in a dedicated sample cell.
The Model SDT is supplied ready to use, with a calibration certificate traceable to National & International humidity standards, Instruction Manual and 2 meters of cable.
• 2 Wire, 24V, 4-20mA Dewpoint Transmitter
• Various Ranges: Overall Range -100ºC to +20ºC Dewpoint
• Output configurable in °C Dewpoint, °F Dewpoint, ppm(v), g/m3 and lbs/MMSCF
• Accuracy ±2ºC Dewpoint
• Weatherproof Rating IP66 – NEMA4
• Maximum Cable Length 1000m
• Open/Short Circuit Detection
• Linear 4-20 mA output signal
• Self contained, robust and reliable
• Weighs only 175 g
• Supplied with Calibration Certificate Traceable to National & International Humidity Standards