The new cellular, web-enabled HOBO® MicroRX station is partnered with Onset’s own water level sensor to deliver water level monitoring data to cloud-based HOBOlink® software.
- Eliminate manual monitoring of tank levels.
- Act quickly in response to alarms triggered for low water levels, delivered by email or SMS.
- Deploy in harsh conditions with the tough, compact station
- Monitor multiple environmental parameters with the flexibility of Onset’s suite of smart sensors
What's in the kit:
- 1 x MicroRX 2104 cellular data logger with 5 smart inputs and built-in Solar Panel (Learn More)
- 1 x 4 Meter Water Level Sensor with 5 Metre Kevlar Cable
- 1 x SIM Plan for 12 Months
- Web Portal to manage your system remotely, (30min logging, 6hr uploads)
- SMS and Email Messages on alarm
Need a deeper sensor or longer lead?
We have them too, (Click here)
Need to add another sensor like Rainfall, Temperature or Wind?
Just plug in one of our smart sensors and the station will recognise the sensor and report the new parameter on your web portal. See optional sensors HERE
Powerful Access to your Data in Real Time
HOBOlink, Onset's cloud based software platform, allows you to access your data anywhere on your mobile device or desktop. Customizable dashboards and easily-configurable alarms make your field data more accessible and meaningful. HOBOlink can send an email or a text/SMS message to your phone when conditions exceed set thresholds.
What measurements does this data logger support?
The RX2100 data loggers have a wide variety of optional sensors available and can support the following measurements:
Absolute Pressure, 4-20mA, AC Current, AC Voltage, Amp Hour (Ah), Barometric Pressure, DC Voltage, Evapotranspiration, Kilowatt Hours (kWh), Leaf Wetness, Light Intensity, PAR, Power Factor (PF), Pulse Input, Rainfall, Relative Humidity, Soil Moisture, Temperature, Volt-Amp Reactive hour, Volt-Amps (VA), Water Level, Watt Hours (Wh), Watts (W) and Wind