The PyroUSB 2.2 Series of infrared pyrometers measures temperatures from 45°C to 2000°C accurately and consistently, with an outstanding response time of 240 ms.
The selectable 0 to 20 mA or 4 to 20 mA output is compatible with almost any indicator, controller, recorder, data logger etc. without the need for special interfacing or signal conditioning.
Model PU151LT2.2 has 15:1 optics and is capable of measuring temperatures from 45°C to 300°C.
For models with temperature range 250°C to 1000°C, or 450°C to 2000°C, a choice of optics is available:
PU251-2.2 models have 25:1 optics and are suitable for most target sizes and distances.
PU751-2.2 models are specially designed for distant targets and have an optical resolution of 75:1.
PUCF-2.2 models are designed for small targets and measure a spot size of ø 7.5 mm at 500 mm distance.
All PyroUSB 2.2 Series sensors are fully configurable from a PC using the CalexSoft software and USB cable supplied. This user-friendly software enables the user to set the temperature range and emissivity setting, compensate for reflected energy; apply filtering; select max, min, average or instantaneous readings; and configure peak or valley hold processing. These features can also be monitored and adjusted by an OPC Client. Other features include data acquisition, alarms and a scrolling graphical display.
The sensor will operate with either the 4 to 20 mA cable connected, the USB cable connected, or both. The USB cable has an IP65 connector at the sensor end. An IP65 cap protects the sensor when the USB cable is not connected.
- Short-wavelength measurement for low-emissivity targets such as steel rollers and other metal surfaces, even at low temperatures
- Configurable temperature range, emissivity setting etc. from a PC via CalexSoft software and USB cable (supplied)
- Features max, min, average and instantaneous readings; peak or valley hold; reflected energy compensation
- OPC Server capabilities
- Temperature ranges from 45°C to 2000°C
- Emissivity: 0.1 to 1.0
- Stainless steel housing, sealed to IP65
- Field of view: 15:1, 25:1, 75:1 or Close Focus
- Selectable 0 to 20 mA or 4 to 20 mA output
- Optional air/water cooled housing, air purge collar, laser sighting tool and mounting brackets