Hikvision MinMoe Temperature Screening Terminal is a plug and play solution for non-contact fever detection. Comes completely assembled with a 10" Screen and stylish metal stand.
There is no complex assembly, setup or training required, just plug it into a 240V power outlet and you're ready to go. The terminal has face detection so it will only take face temperatures, not the coffee in your hand.
Within a second, your body temperature is taken and displayed on the screen with a green or red light for pass or fail, also an audible validation.
The MonMoe is the perfect fever screening solution for factory entrances, office buildings, doctors surgeries, schools, shops, worksites and much more.
- Plug & play: Supports rapid deployment. Free of wiring, installation, or configuration
- Supports Vanadium Oxide uncooled sensor to measure target's temperature
- Temperature measuring range: 30 °C to 45 °C (86 °F to 113 °F), accuracy: 0.1 ° C, deviation: ± 0.5 °C
- Recognition distance: 0.3 to 2 m
- Fast temperature measurement mode: Detects face and takes temperature without identity authentication
- Multiple authentication modes are available: card and temperature, face and temperature, card and face and temperature, etc
- Face mask wearing alert: If the recognizing face does not wear a mask, the device will prompt a voice reminder. At the same time, the authentication or attendance is valid.
- Displays temperature measurement results on the authentication page
- Forced mask wearing alert: If the recognizing face does not wear a mask, the device will prompt a voice reminder. At the same time, the authentication or attendance will be failed
- Triggers voice prompt when detecting abnormal temperature
- Configurable door status (open/close) when detecting abnormal temperature
- Transmits online and offline temperature information to the client software via TCP/IP communication and saves the data on the client software
- Integrated design with stand bracket
- Communicates with the third-party turnstile via IO output or Wiegand
- Adjustable supplement light brightness
- High performance processor with deep learning algorithm
- 50,000 face capacity and 100,000 event capacity
- Face recognition duration ＜ 0.2 s/User; face recognition accuracy rate ≥ 99%
- Transmits and saves the comparison results and the captured pictures to the client software or others
- NTP, manually time synchronization, and auto synchronization
- Watchdog design for protecting the device and ensuring device running properly
- Audio prompt for authentication result
- * In order to get an accurate temperature, after the device is powered on, you should wait for 90 min to warm the device up.
- * Biometric recognition products are not 100% applicable to anti-spoofing environments. If you require a higher security level, use multiple authentication modes.