The sensor detects the electrolytic conductivity of a process liquid. It uses the inductive principle of measurement. Because it uses the inductive method of measurement rather than the conductive 2-pin or 4-pin measurement method, the sensor is virtually maintenance-free. The measuring accuracy is practically unaffected by accumulations and grease or oil film on the surface of the sensor. A (Pt1000) temperature sensor measures the process temperature at the same time. The temperature sensor can be exposed in a stainless steel pocket (responds very quickly) or completely internal in a
plastic body (only internal is possible if the material is PVDF). Internal installation is advisable if the sample media could chemically attack the stainless steel pocket. The standard sensor body material is polypropylene (PP). PVDF is also
available as an alternative material. A wide range of process connections are available to ensure flexibility in systems and to provide spare equipment
for older instruments. The JUMO ecoLine Ci sensor is designed for connection to the JUMO AQUIS 500 Ci transmitter, as per data sheet 202566.
- Practical maintenance-free conductivity measurements
- Materials are FDA/food-use approved
- Versatile process connection variants
- Fast-response temperature sensor
- Compact, proven sensor
- Immersion variant that can be used in open channels and containers.
- Combinable with JUMO AQUIS 500 Ci
- Primarily for use in water engineering systems.
- General water engineering (drinking and wastewater),
- Air conditioning and cooling plants, dilution monitoring in cooling towers,
- flushing tanks, carwashes, sea water desalination (intake), monitoring swimming pool water