The pressure transmitter type JUMO dTRANS p02 measures the pressure (relative and absolute pressure) of non-aggressive and aggressive gas, vapors and fluids.
The fully welded stainless steel measuring system does without seals while guaranteeing maximum process safety and reliability.
In its “explosion protected" version the pressure transmitter can be fitted inside the explosive area 'zone 1' to connect to 'zone 0'.
The JUMO dTRANS p02 with front flush pressure connections of various designs is available for hygienic applications in the foodstuff and pharmaceutical industries.
Suitable pressure connections are also available for applications with higher medium temperatures of up to 200°C.
The transmitter can be adapted to all applications through integrated operating elements. A comfortable PC setup program for the HART interface is also available.
- Medium temperature: - 40... +200 °C (SIP and CIP compatible)
- Possibility of local operation (keyboard/LCD) or operation through comfortable, digital communication (HART protocol)
- LCD signals if the measuring range is exceeded or fallen below, measured value exceedance, probe defect
- Fully welded measuring system
- Accessories: seal, valves, setup program
- Measuring ranges: 100 mbar... 600 bar
- For relative pressure, absolute pressure and filling level
- of non-aggressive and aggressive gas, vapors and liquids
- High linearity: ≤ 0.1 % from standard value
- High long-term stability: <0.1 % per year
- Excellent temperature compensation
- Optional with ATEX approval
Representation through display
- Pressure in 13 different units; measured value in % or scaled with a freely selectable dimensional unit
- Output current in mA
- Sensor temperature in °C or °F
- Measured value error, measured value outside of measuring range
- Minimum pressure and maximum pressure (fly back)
- Pressure and sensor temperature can be displayed simultaneously
Settings via the operating keys
- Zero point correction
- Start and end of the measuring process without predefined pressure (blind setting) or with defined pressure: simple, time-saving, convenient
- Current encoder function
- Output signal in the event of an error: settable: 3.85 mA or 21.5 mA
- Lockable keys
- Zeroing of min. and max. measured values (fly back)
- Density correction for various media to be measured
- Dimensional units for pressure and temperature
- Food and luxury food industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Chemistry and petrochemical industry
- Water and sewage water technology
- Paper manufacturing
- Oil and gas industry
- Power plants