The new JUMO DELOS SI is an electronic pressure transmitter with 4-20mA or 0-10VDC analogue output, a switched output and a brilliant Backlit LCD display of the process pressure and state of the switch.
The waterproof, 316 stainless steel construction, including the measurement system, makes it ideally suited to the food & beverage industry. Various threaded connections and hygienic sanitary flanges which are common to the industry can be supplied and especially for use on hot media lines there is a high temperature model up to 200 deg C.
The housing can be rotated up to 320 degrees and by mirror – imaging the display, it is readable from all angles. On alarm the display changes from Amber to Red making the condition immediately apparent.
Measurement ranges from 100mBar to 600bar and the nominal measurement range can be rescaled making one device suitable for a number of different pressure areas. Instrument Setup is done either via the display or optional setup software.
- EHEDG certified with JUMO PEKA Typ 40.9711 process connection (hygienic design, all stainless steel)
- Can be turned (320°) for improved legibility
- Freely configurable analog output
- Process safe precision of ≤ 0.1% from standard value
- Individual rescaling 1:4
- Large, brilliant, two-color display with alarm function
- Time saving, simple configuration at the device or through a more convenient set-up program
- Flexible installation possibilities by mirror-imaging the display (180°) and subsequent auto-zero
- Optional high temperature variant up to 200°C (SIP and CIP compatible)
- Process safe and reliable
The hygienic design, components coming into contact with the medium are made of stainless steel, and a system without dead spots prevent microbial contamination, thereby guaranteeing maximum process safety for hygienic processes.
- Uncomplicated and time-saving
The measuring instrument can be configured time-savingly and easily either locally or set through a more comfortable setup program
To optimize legibility, configuration and electrical installation, the case turning through 320°, the 180° mirror-imaging feature and the possibility of auto-zeroing permit the measuring instrument to be individually aligned in any installation position in a user-friendly manner.
- Foodstuffs and luxury foods industry (breweries/dairies)
- Pharmaceutical industry
- CIP/SIP plants
- Machine and machine line construction
- Air conditioning and refrigeration system construction