- 16 Digital, Isolated, Relay Outputs.
- Cascade option for a second 2400-R2.
- Enables 32 Digital, Isolated, Relay Outputs.
- Cost Effective Output Expansion for the 2400-A16 / 2400-M-R.
- Easy Programming Via MicroScan.
- Programmable Relay States - NO or NC.
- 24Vdc, 10VA Power Supply.
- Compact DIN Rail Mount Enclosure.
- Easy to Install.
The 2400-R2 16 Channel Relay Output Expansion Module is used in conjunction with the 2400-A16 /2400-M-R. This allows the 2400-A16 / 2400-M-R to stand alone as a 16 channel controller / alarm unit. A second 2400-R2 can then be connected to the first 2400-R2, creating a 32 channel controller / alarm unit. The 2400-R2 relay outputs can be used for any combination of control and alarm functions. The control parameters for each of the 16 controllers are downloaded from the user friendly MicroScan Software, and stored in permanent memory on the 2400-A16 / 2400-M-R. These parameters include Setpoint (SV), Switching Differential, Auto / Manual, Manual Output Setting, Dual Action Control, Single Action Control, Heat / Cool, Heat Only, Cool Only. The 16 controller alarms will operate unaffected by computer power downs, reboots, etc. The relay outputs can also be accessed directly from the SCADA.
||24Vdc ±15%, 10VA Power Supply.