Maximum sampling interval of up to 10ms
Voltage measurements can be sampled as fast as 10mS for one channel. Thermocouple measurements can be sampled at a maximum rate of 100mS for ten channels.
|Number of channels
Supports large-size SD memory card for reliable long term measurement
The Graphtec GL840 data logger supports two SD memory card slots for data storage. The SDHC type SD memory card is supported up to 32GB. A 4GB SD memory card is supplied as a standard accessory and installed in the first SD memory card slot.
Binary or ASCII data file types
The captured data can be stored in GBD(Graphtec binary data) or CSV file format. The binary data format is more robust and a lot more compacted than the CSV format. The CSV format has the direct advantage in that it can be opened directly in MS Excel or other data analysis software programs.
*Figures are approximate. Maximum file size of captured data is 2GB in GBD or CSV file format.
Vivid 17.8cm(7") TFT colour LCD...
The bright, easy-to-read 17.8cm(7") TFT colour LCD monitor (VGA: 800 x 480 dots) makes it even easier to review measurement parameter settings, measured waveforms, and digital values.
All the GL840's functions can be accessed through the navigation cluster and LCD screen. Single touch buttons for such tasks as display mode, setup and logging start/stop negate the need for complicated menu trees.
Free Bundled PC software
The GL840-M is bundled with PC application software that enables data logging directly to a PC. In addition to waveform monitoring, this software provides other useful functions such as direct writing of data to an Excel file and report creation. The software also provides a Help display function for enhanced usability.
Diverse measurement screens
Various display screens can be selected: Y-T, X-Y, Digital, Meter, and Report.
One GL840-M data logger enables measurement on up to 200 channels at the device itself, and up to 500 channels when PC measurement has been specified. In addition, since the channels can be assigned to four display groups, they can be arranged according to the input type.
A function that displays the logic alarm status during measurement and a password protection function are built in. Other convenient functions are the display of a CSV file batch conversion screen after captured data has been replayed and various data search functions.
- Configuration and channel setup via USB or Ethernet Real time data storage to hard disk.
- Stored data import from GL840-M.
- Email notification of errors and alarms.
- Available measurement modes: Y-T and X-Y.
- Separate screens are available for each of the settings.
- Direct Excel transfer can be enabled as a report function.
Remote monitoring via Ethernet; Web server/FTP functions
Your PC’s Firefox, Opera or Internet Explorer applications can be used for settings, control, data monitoring and data acquisition.
The Web server function enables the acquisition of setting control data.
The FTP function enables the acquisition of data stored to the GL840-M.
GL840-M Main Features
- 20 input channels as standard, expandable to 200 channels.
- Isolated multifunction channels for Voltage, Temperature or Humidity.
- Inputs: Voltage (20mv to 100V), Thermocouples (K,E,J,T,N,R,S,T,B,W) and 4-20mA signals via external shunt resistor.
- Optional Graphtec B-530 Humidity sensor is available.
- Four pulse inputs and one trigger input.
- 16-bit ADC resolution.
- 17.8cm (7") colour LCD display (VGA: 800 x 480 dots).
- Waveform and text display modes.
- Easy-to-use keypad menu system.
- Single open-collector alarm output.
- Range of trigger functions.
- Real-time statistical calculation.
- 4GB SD memory card included.
- USB 2.0 interface for PC connection.
- Ethernet (TCP/IP) for PC connection and WEB/FTP server.
- Optional battery pack for portable operation.
- Scan speed - Maximum.
- 10 milli Seconds for 1 channel.
- 20 milli Seconds for 2 channels.
- 50 milli Seconds for 5 channels.
- 100 milli Seconds for 1-10 channels.
- 200 milli Seconds for 11-20 channels.
- 500 milli Seconds for 21-50 channels.
- 1 Second for 51-100 channels.
- 2 Seconds for 101-200 channels
The GL840-M includes the following:
- GL840 Quick Start Guide.
- GL840-APS Software on CD.
- Mains Power Supply - 24Volts DC.
- USB Cable for PC connection.