BRT LB02A Process calibrator is a high precision pocket size mV mA V frequency temperature signal calibration tool with measuring meter function. It can output and measure 0-20mA 0-10V 0-110mV 24V signal, thermocouple signal, PT100, Cu50 RTD signal, resistance signal, etc. And it is widely used as mV mA calibrator, temperature calibrator, frequency signal calibrator, 4-20mA loop calibrator, multimeter, etc. It supports full function operating mode and user-defined output setting. The signal calibrator can output user-defined signal when user enters into signal value through digit buttons. That process calibrator has color LCD screen, large capacity rechargeable battery, refined external shell, simple buttons layout, it is an ideal low cost precision process controlling signal calibration instrument for technical engineers.
Main Features & Benefits
● Pocket portable shell: 120x76x30mm, put it into your pocket, save energy, save cost, very convenient to carry.
● High accuracy 0.025%+1/2 digits; widely used as frequency calibrator, mA mV loop calibrator, temperature calibrator, etc.
● Have full-function operating mode, user can enter any value through digits buttons, the calibrator can output signal directly.
● Signal output simulation and measurement: 0-10KHz frequency, 4-20mA source or passive signal, 0-11V, 0-110mV, 20-400Ω, standard R, E, S, K, J, B, T, N type thermocouple, PT100, CU50, 24V outputs, etc.
● 2200mAH re-chargeable battery inside, have battery status bar, very suitable and convenient to use it in indoors or outside industrial site.
● High resolution color LCD display, have back light for different lighting conditions, large screen clear display.
● Can be used as signal generator, frequency calibrator, multifunction process calibrator and simple digital multimeter.
● Have description in Hz, V, mV, mA, RTD, TC, Step, and Ω keys, it enables user to operate it easily.
● Precision AD, DA, reference voltage chips, OP circuits are used to ensure high accuracy, high performance and stability.
● Using 4 units of PPTC and a quick-break fuse to protect the instrument from damages caused by high voltage.