This I/O expansion module adds 10 inputs, 8 relays and 4 analog outputs to the ezeio system. The inputs can be wired to thermistors, voltages (0-3V) or currents (4-20mA). Each input is configurable independent of the other inputs, and is fully supported by the ezeio system.
The relay output contacts are isolated and rated to switch up to 2A each. The analog outputs can be used to control dimmers, speed controllers or other systems.
Modbus communication allows up to 1km (3000ft) cable between the ezeio and this device. It can be powered separately or from the ezeio controller via the Modbus cable. Multiple expanders or other modbus devices can be connected to the same bus.
• 10 Analog inputs (0-10V, 4-20mA or Thermistor)
• 8 Relay outputs (switch up to 2A)
• 4 Analog outputs (0-10V)
• Modbus RTU communication, 19200bps
• Manual override switches on all relay outputs
• Indicators on inputs, outputs and communication
• Mounts on any flat surface or on DIN rail
• Screw terminals for all connections
Note: A MODBUS Connection Cable is required for the first station to connect to the Eze Controller. Further stations can be connected with suitable communication cable.