A very small Infrared pyrometer for general purpose applications from -20 to 1000°C
App configurable via NFC - Get the Android app free from the Google Play Store
Selectable 0-5 or 0-10 V DC output and simultaneous open collector alarm output
- Temperature range -20°C to 1000°C
- Non-contact industrial temperature sensor
- Fully configurable via smartphone app
- Simultaneous voltage and alarm outputs
- Extremely small, with side-entry cable: ideal for mounting in tight spaces
- Form factor optimised for brake testing applications, plus many others
The PyroNFC fits in restricted spaces such as between a wheel and a disc brake. It can measure the temperature of the brake disc at the rim or the hub.
The sensor's low cost makes it ideal for measuring many points, and it is possible for the operator to check the temperature at each location with a smartphone with no need for a separate local display.