The Accu-CT revenue grade, split-core current transformer offers outstanding linearity and phase angle accuracy with a unique one-handed opening and closing mechanism.
- List prices for quantity 1 to 30 pieces. Call for pricing on larger quantities.
- Option C0.6
- Max Amps is the recommended maximum continuous current. See ACT-0750 Maximum Amps for details.
- Graphs show typical performance at 23°C, 60 Hz
- Graph shows a positive phase angle when the output leads the primary current.
With Option C0.6, the Accu-CT meets IEEE/ANSI C57.13-2008 class 0.6 accuracy and IEC 60044-1 class 0.5 and class 0.5 S accuracy from -30°C to 55°C and from 1% to 120% of rated primary current (see CT Accuracy Standards).
- Note: the ACT-0750-250 Opt C0.6 accuracy is only specified to 100% of full-scale primary current (other models are specified to 120%).
- Accuracy improves to ±0.5% from 1% to 120% of rated primary current from -30°C to 55°C.
- Phase angle improves to ±0.5 degrees from 1% to 120% of rated primary current from -30°C to 55°C.
- Includes a certificate of calibration
- Order option C0.6,N if you need the C0.6 accuracy, but do not need a certificate of calibration.
- Not available for 5, 15, and 20 amp Accu-CT models.
Opt 50 Hz
Standard models are calibrated for optimum accuracy at 60 Hz. Option 50 Hz calibrates for best accuracy at 50 Hz. Option 50 Hz models have the same accuracy specifications as standard models and are also available in combination with Option C0.6 (selected rated amps) for higher accuracy.
Note: All models in Australia are supplied with the 50Hz Option
The Accu-CT can be ordered with custom lead lengths. For example, Opt FT=50 for 50 foot leads. We also sell extra lead wire to allow for field extension of the leads. Option FT does not affect the accuracy specifications.
The Accu-CT advanced options are generally not useful when ordering the Accu-CT for use with a WattNode® meter, but may be useful for other applications.
Warning: Hazardous Voltages - Only qualified personnel or licensed electricians should install the WattNode meter and current transformers.