Note: The 2100 Series has now been superseeded by the 2400 Series. Click Here
2100 is still availabe however not stocked in Australia.
- RS422/RS485 Up to 1200m
- RS232 Cost Effective Radio Installation
- RS232 Cost Effective PC IO Expansion
- Selectable Baud Rates
- Digital Inputs:
- - State or Count
- - Speeds to 500Hz
- Easy Programming Via MicroScan Maps
- Programmable Station Number
- Scaled Rate Value Via MicroScan Recorder
- Scaled Totaliser Value Via MicroScan Recorder
- Programmable Relay States - NO or NC
- Comms Failure Time-out Using Relay 12
- Comms TXE and TX Delay Programming
- Programming Information Retained on Power Down
- Universal AC/DC Power Supply
- Easy to Install
- Compact DIN Rail Mount Enclosure
The 2100-D offers a high degree of flexibility for both the fully isolated Digital Inputs and Relay Outputs, which are configurable by the user friendly MicroScan Software.
Configuration of Digital Inputs include:
||Flow metering. Pulses from flow or power meters etc, are accurately integrated into rate and totaliser values with virtually no loss of accuracy.
||Counter function. Pulses are counted up to 16383 and the counter value reset.
Relay Outputs include 10 with change over. Form C contacts, and 2 with normally open Form A contacts. The output state of the contacts are configurable, with all settings retained on power down. The 2100-D includes a communications failure alarm output, and supports communications via modem or radio.
||Standard Unit: 12 Digital Inputs and 12 Digital Outputs. RS485 Comms, 85~264Vac/dc Power Supply.
Note 1: The RS232 Comms. version comes complete with a RS232 kit, required for connecting the
2100-D to a PC, etc. The kit contains: 1 x 5m RS232 cable; (2, 10 & 15m available.) 1 x 9pin D type (25pin D type available).
Note 2: The 2100-D is factory set to RS232 or RS422/485. The 2100-D-X is field selectable for RS422 or RS485, and H or M power supply.
Note 3: Power supply 'H' is field selectable for 'M'; and 'M' for 'H'. Power supply 'L' must be ordered separately.