The VA 520 flow sensors work according to the approved calorimetric measuring principle which enables very precise and fast measurements.
All VA 520 have an integrated Modbus output as a standard. So all parameters can be transferred via Modbus to your PLC systems digitally. There is also a 4-20mA and Pulse output as standard.
Due to its compact design it is possible to monitor from the largest of compressors to the smallest compressed air tool (1/4“ to 2 inch). VA 500 flow sensors are also available for larger pipe diameters from DN 50 to DN 300.
Apart from compressed air, other gases like e.g. nitrogen, oxygen and CO2 can be measured with the VA 520 also.
- RS 485 interface, Modbus-RTU as a standard
- Integrated display for m³/h and m³
- Usable from 1/2“ to 12“ (DN 300)
- Easy installation under pressure
- 4...20 mA analogue output for m³/h resp. m³/min
- Pulse output for m³
- Inner diameter adjustable via keypad
- Consumption counter resettable
- Adjustable via keys at the display: Gas type, reference conditions, °C and mbar, 4...20 mA scaling, pulse weight