Techne® invented the "Clip On" thermoregulator in 1948, and now offer four units. Thermoregulators are designed to be used with the Techne® unheated water baths or any other suitable laboratory vessels. They will heat, circulate and safely control the temperature of the liquid in the bath within precise limits.
• This sophisticated Tempunit® covers a wide temperature range of -40°C* to 250°C
• Excellent temperature stability: ±0.005°C at 40°C
• 1.8kW heater power for fast heat up
• 4 digit setting with a bright LED digital temperature display
• RS232 connection supplied with TechneWorks software package and connecting lead as standard
• User adjustable over-temperature cut-out with an audible alarm fitted
• Low liquid level cut-out as standard
* Refrigeration or cooling coil required for below ambient cooling (see Techne Dip Coolers below)
High Temperature Cooling Coil
Accessory designed for assisting in cooling a hot bath more rapidly by flowing tap water or chilled liquid through it, this simple coiled tube attaches to the base of all Techne thermoregulators with ease.
This cooling coil can be used to cool a bath to 5°C above the cooling liquid supply temperature.
||TU-20HT, advanced high temperature thermoregulator with RS232 and TechneWorks software, -40°C to 250°C, (supplied with clamp)