The PSW-10 is an isolated switch mode power supply that can supply a wide range of DC output voltages, from 5V to 30V, up to 1A continuously, and operates over a range of input voltages. Due to recent advancements in Switch Mode Power Supply technology, special techniques have been developed that make the PSW-10 both very low noise (typically less than 1mV) and high precision.
Both line and load regulation is better than 0.1% over all conditions (within specified ranges). These attributes make the PSW-10 better than most comparable linear power supplies.
- Better than most comparable linear supplies
- Input Voltage Supply of 100~264Vac
- Output adjustable from 5V to 30V
- Output current of 1A
- Low noise
- Precision regulation
- Isolated output floats close to earth potential
- Short circuit tolerant
- High accuracy 0.1%
- Universal AC/DC power supply
- Compact DIN rail mount enclosure
- Available standard or special calibration
- Low cost
||Standard Unit: High Voltage Power Supply: 100~264Vac. Output Voltage: 24Vdc.
Note: The PSW-10 has an Input Voltage Power Supply of 100~264Vac.