Non-contact, high precision temperature measurement
SYSTEM 4 thermometers offer exceptional flexibility with a choice of single wavelength, ratio, fibroptic and fibroptic ratio models.
Thermometer type, temperature range, spectral response and optical characteristics are chosen to suit any application from 0 to 2600°C.
- Fully interchangeable thermometer and processors ensure maximum flexibility without the need for recalibration.
- Wide range of thermometers with focusable, through-the-lens sighting or flexible fibroptics with optional laser targeting.
- Small target capability
- Wide range of highly effective mounting accessories
- Rugged, flexible, modular design
- Accurate, reliable, drift-free measurement
- Industry standard outputs to suit any process monitoring, recording or control system
SYSTEM 4 comprises an advanced range of high precision radiation thermometers, LANDMARK® processors and a range of mounting accessories which combine to form a complete temperature measurement system.
Thermometer type, temperature range, spectral response and optical characteristics are chosen to suit any application from 0 to 2600°C/ 32 to 4700°F.
- Focusable optics - standard and short focus versions with through-the-lens sighting providing clear and guaranteed definition of target.
- Optional close-up lenses - giving measurement of targets as small as 0.45mm.
- Accurate, reliable, drift-free measurement.
- Rugged design with a range of mounting options.
- Flexible fibre optics light guide versions - with optional laser targeting system to define target spot.
- High level linear output.
Proven, reliable electronics and a high quality optical system combine to give a thermometer which delivers accurate, dependable temperature measurement. A rugged die-cast aluminium body, with a high quality electrical connector, ensures reliable performance.
Standard bodied thermometers all feature through-the-lens sighting with a 6° field of view. Adjustable focus with a circular graticule gives precise alignment on to the smallest of targets. Two optical variants are available: Standard focus - adjustable between 500mm and infinity, and Short-focus - viewing from 350mm to 1m. Close-up lenses are also available which can measure targets as small as 0.45mm from as close as 90mm.
The use of flexible fibre optics light guides allows the detector and electronics enclosure to be located in a less hostile environment, and enables access to difficult targets.
The fibroptic thermometers are available with an optional integral laser targeting system which defines the target spot for accurate alignment.
The use of fibre optics permits viewing of normally inaccessible targets, where there are high magnetic fields or in high ambient temperatures up to 200 °C without cooling of the optic head. There is a choice of three optic heads and three light guide lengths.
The Emissivity Enhancer improves the accuracy of System 4 short wavelength thermometers on difficult to measure materials such as bright annealed and stainless steel strip.
Intended for use on low emssivity materials it gives enhanced emissivity values.
- Glass surface and glass processing