- Very Low Pressure Resolution.
- Fine Zero & Span Adjustment.
- Coarse Zero & Span Adjustment Via Dip Switches.
- 3~15psi Pneumatic P to I using 100kPa Model.
- Temperature Compensation.
- IP67 Enclosure.
- Fast Response Time.
- High Accuracy & Linearity.
- Compact Size.
- Selectable 5 second Dampening.
- Reverse Polarity Protection.
The LPN-DP Series Differential Pressure Transmitters provide a very cost effective solution for pressure applications that require high accuracy over very low operating pressure ranges. The sensor is a solid state device and hence offers reliability and long life. The series is designed for use with non-corrosive, non-ionic working fluids such as air, dry gases and the like. (Fluids must generally be compatible with plastic, aluminium, RTV, Silicon and Glass.)
The LPN-DP can be used to measure bipolar differential, gauge pressure or vacuum.
The LPN-DP-3/15psi can be used as a P to I to measure industry standard 3/15psi pneumatic sensors. The LPN-DP-BAR can be used to measure atmospheric pressure from 900~1100mbar.
||Differential Range within ±20 to ±125 mm W.G.
||Differential Range within ±100 to ±250 mm W.G.
||Differential Range within ±250 to ±1000 mm W.G.
||Differential Range within ±40 to ±100kPa.
||3 to 15psi input.