The duct humidity and temperature sensor DHT measures the humidity and temperature of air.
The DHT converts the measurements of humidity and temperature into standard signals of 0-10 Vdc or 4-20 mA, temperature passive sensor PT1000, PT100, NTC, NI1000 also available as direct temperature output.
The DHT can be ordered with or without display.
DIP switch on pcb to select relative humidity, absolute humidity or dew point measurement.
Built-in display for room humidity and temperature showing actual humidity and actual temperature.
Probe length is 220 mm.
Mounting flange is included.
The display versions for DHT duct humidity and temperature sensor is an E-Paper display that reflect light just as regular paper, therefore the display is a passive (non-luminating) display.
Thin, light, flexible, good contrast, low energy consumption and no light reflections.
Easy reading even in high ambient brightness.
E-Paper displays only need energy when the display contents change.
Optics and readability are significantly better than with monochrome LCD´s or other bi-stable systems.
High readability independent of perspective angle.
- Two outputs for Humidity and Temperature
- With or without display
- Humidity output 0-10 Vdc or 4-20 mA (4-20mA stocked)
- Temperature output 0-10 Vdc or 4-20 mA (4-20mA stocked), or passive direct output PT1000, PT100, NTC, NI1000 (to order)
- Humidity tolerance ± 2% at 20 to 80% rH
- Temperature tolerance ± 0,5K
- DIP switch on pcb to select Relative Humidity, Absolute Humidity or Dew Point
- Relative humidity measuring range 0 to 100% rH
- Absolute humidity measuring range 0 to 30g/ m3
- Dew point measuring range -50°C to +100°C
- Including duct mounting flange
- IP65 protection