The PyroCube P measures the temperature of thin film plastics from 80°C to 350°C.
Thin-film plastics are often highly transmissive to infrared radiation, which makes them very difficult to measure with most sensors.
The PyroCube P uses a special measurement wavelength of 3.4 µm to accurately measure the temperature of many types of plastic film that cannot be measured with general-purpose sensors, including polyolefin, polyamide, polyethylene, polypropylene, polystyrene, nylon, PVC, acrylic, polyurethane and polycarbonate.
An extremely fast 10 ms response time, small measurement area and continuous LED sighting make the PyroCube suitable for even the most challenging applications.
- Temperature range 80°C to 350°C
- Measures an area as small as 12 mm
- 10 millisecond response time
- Continuous LED sighting shows the position and size of the measured spot while readings are being taken
- Multilingual touch screen interface (optional)
The PyroCube P sensor may be ordered with or without the PM030 touch screen interface.