Measure and source thermocouples, RTDs, current, voltage, and frequency, and source pulse trains. A communications port compatible with both Fluke® 700 Series and Beta Calibrators pressure modules is provided, as is an isolated mA/V read-back circuit. Arrow keys, direct numeric keypad entry, and three software driven function buttons, plus a large backlit, menu-driven graphics display combine to provide a highly intuitive, simple yet powerful operator interface. Built-in 250 Ohm resistor for HART(tm) compatibility, compatibility with smart transmitters and PLCs, full fuseless protection, are just some of the additional features that make the MC-1200 the single most indispensible tool available for virtually any calibration task. The MC-1210 is supplied in a tough, rubber boot; a carrying case is also available as an option.
The Multifunction Calibrator Features:
- Simple, straight forward, Intuitive user interface
- Easy to learn yet powerful 3 Key Martel Menu System
- New ClearBrite™ Graphic Display
- New streamlined case design
- Measure and source T/Cs (13 types), RTDs (13 types), Ohms, current, voltage, frequency; source pulse trains
- Isolated mA/V read-back circuit for complete transmitter calibration
- Communication port compatible with both Fluke 700 Series and Beta Calibrator pressure modules
- Built-in 24V supply can drive 4-20 mA lops up to 1000 Ohms
- Direct entry of custom RTD coefficients (Ro, A, B, C)
- All source modes can be programmed with dedicated setpoints to speed calibration and linearity tests
- Highest accuracy in class to 0.015% of reading
- Meets CE requirements and is designed to IEC 1010 safety standards
- Supplied in full rubber boot; optional carrying case available
- Includes NIST Certificate with calibration data
- In addition to our standard unit is our MC1210-50 version.
All the functionality of our standard MC1210 with the ability to source/measure 50 milliamps.
The part number for the 50mA version is 1919910