The Martel LC-110 and LC-110H are mA (loop) calibrators designed to take the loop calibrator class to the next level. The new LC-110 series feature a user friendly interface with dedicated buttons and a rotary encoder (Quick-Set Knob). This combination drastically reduces the time it takes to measure, simulate, or source both voltage and current and power up a loop. The rugged ABS plastic case is contoured to easily fit a technician’s hand and the large back lit graphics LCD is best in class.
The LC-110H differs from the standard LC-110 in that it incorporates HART communications and supports a select set of the HART universal and common practice commands. This unique feature allows the LC-110H to be used as both a loop calibrator and communication tool.
Current Loop Calibrator Features:
- Best in Class Accuracy at 0.01% Reading
- 24VDC loop power with mA Measure Mode (-25% to 125%)
- Built in selectable 250Ω Resistor for HART Communications
- Adjustable Span and Valve Test (simulate defined mA values with % keys)
- HART communications for universal and common practice commands
- Monitor PV unit, PV, PV mA, PV % and Trim DAC zero/gain
- Capture twenty transmitter configurations for upload via BetaLOG HART software
- Data log capacity of 9800 records or 99 individual sessions