Looking for a DATA LOGGER? Now see – www.hobodataloggers.com.au

Jumo 907021-11 Wall Mount Temp/RH/CO2 Sensors for air conditioning application monitoring

Jumo 907021-11 Wall mount Temperature / Humidity / CO2 room transmitters are the ideal solution for indoor applications such as HVAC in residential and official buildings.
Part Number: 907021
*
$442.00 ex GST
[$486.20 inc GST]

Jumo 907021-11 Wall mount Temperature / Humidity / CO2 room transmitters are the ideal solution for indoor applications such as HVAC in residential and official buildings.
The very stylish, functional housing makes easy installation and are available with or without the LCD display which alternates Temp and RH viewing.

Availiable with 4-20mA or 0-10VDC outputs (4-20mA Std)

Measuring range: 0-95% RH; 0...50 °C, 0-2000ppm, 0-5000ppm
Outputs: 0-10V or 4-20mA
Accuracy: +/-2% RH; +/-0.3 °C
Supply: 24V AC/DC

Features

  • excellent price / performance ratio
  • easiest installation
  • modern design
  • long term stable
  • optional display

Applications

  • Building automation
  • Air conditioning and ventilation controls
  • Residential and office rooms
  • Storage rooms
  • Greenhouses
  • Indoor swimming pools
  • Stables
  • Meteorology
  • OEM applications

 

Jumo 907021-11 Wall mount Temperature / Humidity / CO2 room transmitters are the ideal solution for indoor applications such as HVAC in residential and official buildings.
The very stylish, functional housing makes easy installation and are available with or without the LCD display which alternates Temp and RH viewing.

Availiable with 4-20mA or 0-10VDC outputs (4-20mA Std)

Measuring range: 0-95% RH; 0...50 °C, 0-2000ppm, 0-5000ppm
Outputs: 0-10V or 4-20mA
Accuracy: +/-2% RH; +/-0.3 °C
Supply: 24V AC/DC

Features

  • excellent price / performance ratio
  • easiest installation
  • modern design
  • long term stable
  • optional display

Applications

  • Building automation
  • Air conditioning and ventilation controls
  • Residential and office rooms
  • Storage rooms
  • Greenhouses
  • Indoor swimming pools
  • Stables
  • Meteorology
  • OEM applications

 

Humidity (RH)

Humidity sensor

Capacitive, can take condensation (sensor coating available as an option)

Humidity measuring range

0 to 100 % RH

Humidity working range

10 to 90 % RH  Tabletop/wall-mounted indicator, indoor version

10 to 95 % RH  Wall-mounted and duct version (version B)

0 to 100 % RH  Wall-mounted and duct version (version A); rod version

Humidity accuracy at 20 °C

±2 % RH
Indoor version and indicator in the humidity range between 40 to 60% RH
Wall-mounted  and duct  version (version A) in the  humidity  range between 0 to 90 % RH (in the remaining range ±3 % RH)

±3 % RH           
Indoor version with CO2 in the humidity range between 30 to 70 % RH, Wall-mounted and duct version (version B),
Rod version in the humidity range between 0 to 95 % RH (in the remaining range ±5 % RH)

Temperature dependency

±0.05 % RH/°C (typical)

 

Temperature (T)

Temperature sensing element

Platinum-chip temperature sensor Pt1000 according to  DIN EN 60751, tolerance class A (pas- sively Pt100 as well)

Temperature measuring range

0 to 50 °C:         Indoor version; wall-mounted and duct version (version B)

-5 to +55 °C:     Tabletop/wall-mounted indicator

-20 to +80 °C:   Wall-mounted and duct version (version A)

-40 to +60 °C:   Rod version

Accuracy temperature at 20 °C

±0.25 °C:           Indoor version - voltage output

±0.4 °C:             Indoor version - current output

±0.3 °C:             Wall-mounted and duct version (version A); tabletop/wall-mounted  indicator

±0.5 °C:             Wall-mounted and duct version (version B); rod version

 

Carbon dioxide (CO2)

Measuring principle

Non-dispersive infrared technology (NDIR)

Sensor

2-beam infrared cells

Measuring range

0 to 2000 ppm, 0 to 5000 ppm

0 to 10000 ppm (duct version only)

Accuracy at +25 °C and 1013 mbar

±(50 ppm +2 % from measured value) for range 0 to 2000 ppm

±(50 ppm +3 % from measured value) for range 0 to 5000 ppm

±(100 ppm +5 % from measured value) for range 0 to 10000 ppm

Temperature dependency

2 ppm CO2/°C (typical)

Long-term stability

20 ppm/a (typical)

Sampling rate

Approx. 15 s

Response time

< 195 s

Online store by DBG Technologies, powered by LiveCube